Hey, gamers! Gather all of your savings and salary to spend on games. The well-known Steam Summer Sale 2019 has just landed on earth. Kicking off on June 25 and ending July 9 as predicted. The sale may have forced you to work parttime or may even force u to sell your favorite in-game skin. Just to afford the Heavy Price tags of games. But no worry, this little guide from gameittoday.com is here to provide you with some info about the sale.
This year is a racing kinda theme named as Steam Grand Prix. Taking part in this sale is a game itself. It enables players to join a team out of 5 (pig, hare, cockatiel, tortoise, and corgi). Then contribute “distance points” by completing various quests. Like kill 2 guys at deathmatch, or survive a danger zone and so on. Each day of the sale, At 10:30 p.m. IST, the top three teams with the most points will be chosen to claim GP points according to their ranks. Top drivers from these teams will receive random items from their Steam wishlists daily when the race ends.
You can earn extra boost points after buying games from this sale too! And for those guys who don’t wanna grind their ways to achieve this tokens, just buy games and chill. As on July 7, a Pit Stop will be held to enable these players to spend their tokens. Here you can check the full details. 🙂
Some of the really exciting deals in the Steam summer sale are:
- Assassin’s Creed® Odyssey from Ubisoft- 50% off, 1499/- INR only,
- Devil May Cry 5 from CAPCOM Co., Ltd- 34% off, 1979/- INR only,
- Insurgency: Sandstorm from Focus Home Interactive- 30% off, 699/- INR only,
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six® Siege from Ubisoft- 50% off, 499/- INR only,
- Portal and Portal 2 from Valve- 90% off, 34/- INR only each,
- Rust from Facepunch Studios- 75% off, 189/- INR only,
- Grand Theft Auto V from Rockstar Games- 50% off, 1049/- INR only,
- PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS from PUBG Corporation- 50% off, 499/- INR only,
- Sekiro™: Shadows Die Twice from Activision- 20% off, 3199/- INR only
and so on ……
So what is your way of enjoying this sale this year? Grinding to the core top level of the token collection? Just casual buy of cheap and good games? maybe both?
comment us below.
That’s all for today, We will keep delivering content every day. Subscribe to GameItToday‘s Newsletter and Notifications (from bottom right) to get great content delivered to you. Till then, Peace. #GameItToday