PUBG isn’t been a stranger to anybody now. Enduring their long run PUBG Mobile has released a new update (0.12.0) for PUBG lovers . The update has breath taking features like Zombie : Darkest Night and additionally you can spectate your friend’s match as well. Old patterns are removed since Event mode has been replaced by EvoGround .In Evoground, you are allowed to jump into the two zombie mode.
Changes to Survive Till Dawn:
- Stun Grenades can also knock unconscious zombies.
- A new type of Liquid Nitrogen Grenades is introduced to freeze enemies and reduce their movement speed.
- Zombies and dogs can jump now.
- They also added RPG-7 and Jungle Style Magazines.
- Adding your Shop items as Favorites is also an option now and we’re notified when these items are on sale.
- You can spectate matches of your clan and friends.
- Daily missions can now be accomplished in Survive Till Dawn.
- Zombies speed can be slowed down whenever they will be hit with a firearm.
- Best Companion
- Winning Culture
- Until Dawn
- A Step Too Far
- Quick Chat messages are now edited in Inventory.
- Added haptic feedback to some buttons.
- Mythic outfit emotes can now be heard by more players.
- Animations for throwing grenades while prone has been tuned.
Gamers who wanted to get the PC gaming experience in PUBG, the official game is available on Steam at a low price of Rs 999. But the game is only supporting computers . To bridge the gap between mobile and PC players, PUBG Corporation developed PUBG LITE – a free-to-play version of the PC game with watered down graphics and reduced system requirements.
That’s all for today, We will keep delivering content every day. Subscribe to GameItToday‘s Newsletter and Notifications (from bottom right) to get great content delivered to you. Till then, Peace. #GameItToday